Agency News from Bridges
Bridges Community Services, Inc.
Now including services as:
The Central Access Point for persons experiencing homelessness
H.U.B. (Housing Utilization Building)
This Central Access Point will:
- Reduce the amount of research and the number of phone calls consumers experiencing homelessness must make before finding crisis housing or services
- Reduce new entries into homelessness through coordinated system wide diversion and prevention efforts
- Prevent consumers experiencing homelessness from entering and exiting multiple programs before getting their needs met
- Foster increased collaboration between homeless assistance providers
- Improve our community's ability to perform well on Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing (HEARTH) Act outcomes and make progress on ending homelessness
Bridges Community Services, Inc. is searching for new members to add to their board.
Interested persons please call 765-282-3948.